Take the ‘Bern’ You are Feeling to Fight for REAL Change

One thought on “Take the ‘Bern’ You are Feeling to Fight for REAL Change”

  1. I guess there is a 1%chance that Sanders whole phony revolution will have any positive impact on the lives of the 99%. I find it very hard to accept that there are no “Good Guys” out there willing to make a big difference for mankind.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s